The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wrong to strongly contemplate hitting Armsby for lunch on the way to Treehouse and then for a drink on the way back? Hill Farmstead Mary and a burger

aviary-image-1533837484820.jpeg

Last edited:
You’re such a ******.

Really?? So I text you separately with “watch... lame ‘butthurt’ comments coming in 3... 2...”

... and you couldn’t wait 25 effin seconds before blowing it?

Your self control is embarrassing (hence the waistline)

Glad to see you fellers having so much fun, anyway, I just got invited to a free webinar, i think from an office supply company. Anyone ever been to one of these, is it OK to bring a growler?

IMG_1930.jpg

Treehouse.

Mehhhh?

It’s ok. Doesn’t suck. Hell, Cape’s beer is better. ****, Yeager’s beer is better. Mine is much, much better.

License to print money. Nephew stood in line for an hour to buy me a four pack. Made with ‘Unobtainium!’ Phenomenal business model.

I lied. Yeager’s isn’t better.

Last edited:
Does anyone know about grass? The mowing kind, not the other stuff. I made a mistake and seeded where I put in the irrigation with rye, not bluegrass. I can't stand the look of the rye. If I reseed with bluegrass will it take over and dominate or do I need to kill the rye then reseed?

Does anyone know about grass? The mowing kind, not the other stuff. I made a mistake and seeded where I put in the irrigation with rye, not bluegrass. I can't stand the look of the rye. If I reseed with bluegrass will it take over and dominate or do I need to kill the rye then reseed?
did you seed with annual or perennial rye?

http://www.ryegrasses.com/

Try over seeding with fescue, tall type if sunny, chewings or creeping red if shady, fine leaf grass better suited for here than K blue. I would not kill any grass off right now, you'll just get crab grass in this heat. If you must, wait until fall & cooler weather.

Are you one of those "lawn guys"? I think the syndrome may have something to do with all the Scotts product commercials during sports shows. Not knocking it, I make a lot of money off your type, albeit mostly in slightly different neighborhoods, plus I push the organic angle.

I could sense your "pride of place" with the new asphalt drive, something I'd never bother to do over..and my lawn is mostly weeds. Got some killa bamboo groves though.

Fescue? I say that to Cape all the time.

I do like the lawn to look good. I don't make myself crazy about it but if it's ragged, like it is now because of the bad timing of the rains I don't like that at all. I did put in an irrigation system this spring, rented a ditch witch and ran pipes and heads in four different zones. Always something to do.

And how do you know my neighborhood?

Buried by NEIPA pics, no doubt ;)

From outofnowhere: as much as I loved watching Jacobi Ellsbury play here, I'm sure glad he's been with the Yankees the last few years...

Back