Chicago Area HBS News

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
Two items, if you live in or near Chicago's western suburbs: I just got my new phone books and, just like Navin R. Johnson in The Jerk, I was exited to see what was inside:

1. There is a new HBS in downtown Aurora, Fox Valley Homebrew.

2. On page 27 of the back coupon section is a 10% off coupon for any kit at The Brewers Coop in Warrenville.
:mug:

Rhoobarb said:
Two items, if you live in or near Chicago's western suburbs: I just got my new phone books and, just like Navin R. Johnson in The Jerk, I was exited to see what was inside:

1. There is a new HBS in downtown Aurora, Fox Valley Homebrew.

2. On page 27 of the back coupon section is a 10% off coupon for any kit at The Brewers Coop in Warrenville.
:mug:

Ya, I saw that Fox Valley one. They have kinda strange hours. It makes me wonder if it's a home brewer / wine maker that's doing it as a side-gig.

I'll have to grab the 10% off coupon. Thanks fof the head's up!!

Never been to the Coop, but I noticed that it's owned by Two Brothers Brewing. They make a decent IPA.

Cheers on the good find. Too bad I don't get a phone book.

Cheesefood said:
Never been to the Coop, but I noticed that it's owned by Two Brothers Brewing. They make a decent IPA.

Yep, I go there all the time. Nice b/c I know they'll always have fresh 50# bags of 2-row grain available!

Back