sanyo 4.4cu fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

Reaction score
Is this the size fridge most of you are using for ball lock kegs? I was checking one out last night and I'm not sure if they are big enough. Any feedback would be nice.

Todd

i kept my eye on the local classifieds. people are always upgrading their fridges, and will sell their perfectly good old one for 50-100 bucks or so.

I could fit 6 kegs in there if I wanted to.

my .02

I kept checking the free part of Craigslist for my area until I finally snagged an older fridge. It's about 60 inches tall, single door, has a freezer inside it, and only cost me the trip to go pick it up out of the guy's garage. Before I finally got this one I kept seeing similar ones go up about every other week. I recommend watching those classified for a cheap-to-free solution!

Jason

I think the mini fridge that most of us get is a sanyo, but its a bit bigger. Its 4.9 cu. ft. I have 2 ball lock kegs and a 10lb. CO2 bottle/reg. in there. Its really nice. You have to make sure you get the slightly shorter fatter 10 lbers though, there are some that are taller and skinnier that just don't fit

clayof2day said:
I think the mini fridge that most of us get is a sanyo, but its a bit bigger. Its 4.9 cu. ft. I have 2 ball lock kegs and a 10lb. CO2 bottle/reg. in there. Its really nice. You have to make sure you get the slightly shorter fatter 10 lbers though, there are some that are taller and skinnier that just don't fit

Thanks this is what I was looking for. It is going under a bar so a full size is not possible. Do you think you could fit 3 kegs?

Back