We have sprouts!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnaX

Reaction score
So they just broke through the soil! It seems like all of a sudden they went rampant under the soil and they ALL just broke through!
This is totally awesome!

Will have pics tomorrow! :D

cool! all but one of my rhizomes has sprouted... 2 cascades, 1 nugget, and 1 willamette.Still waiting on the centennial to pop out. I need o get a camera then figure out how to post pictures on here:). Happy Growing!

Mine are all up, except the Sunbeam. They are all 3-4 year plants, so you can get some idea of how cold the Spring has been.

cool! all but one of my rhizomes has sprouted... 2 cascades, 1 nugget, and 1 willamette.Still waiting on the centennial to pop out.

Funny... I must live in your bizarro world, as I'm doubling your production AND waiting on one plant to sprout! I planted 4 Cascades, 2 Nuggets, and 2 Willamettes :). All my plants have broke ground in the last week except for 1 of the Willamettes. It's been a ridiculously long winter here in Western Washington... Spring is 2-3 weeks behind it's normal schedule.

The first two which broke through the soil first, are the Tettnang and Hallertau, but now that they are all through the soil, the cascade chinook and nugget are taking off.
I'll upload some pics in a bit :)

Back