My Year in Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 11, 2012 - Hurricane Kitty - Keegan Ales

image-781847867.jpg

Hmm... I started out envying the variety of beers you drank. Now I think I'm starting to envy your life.

Cheers! :mug:

May 2, 2012 - Sampler Platter - The Ruck

The Ruck is a great beer bar in Downtown Troy (http://getrucked.com/web/). If you were to happen upon it without prior knowledge, you would be forgiven for skipping it altogether - so rough is it's neighborhood and exterior. But if you were smart or brave enough to venture in, you would be rewarded by a beer selection like you read about.

I go to The Ruck whenever I have a hankering for new beers. I can always count on them to have something (or five) that I've never tried before. Today was no exception.

This afternoon I had the pleasure of trying:
1. Wandering Star's Mild By Heart (on cask)
2. Sixpoint's Resin Imperial IPA
3. Rogue's Barrel Aged Double Dead Guy

All delightful - all delicious. Ruck me!

image-3076319565.jpg

image-1120355005.jpg

image-12407438.jpg

You're posting at 10:17am and already have a pitcher poured?! Dude, I think you're a brother from another mother! :ban: :mug:

Geez, half an hour later... lol

Subscribed. You have a great eye for photography. And a great way with words. And good beer taste. ;)

I guess all they drink in ireland is guiness :) Must be really nice this time of year. I had the third voyage friday night. I liked it alot.

Latest posts

Back