The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maine Beer Co? We know it's not the Bog Water.

Ayup! Release of Dinner. The smell of wort was so incredible when you made it around the corner. Like christmas/thanksgiving and baked chocolate chip cookies rolled up into the air. Got cases of this stuff. Don't know if I'll be able to finish it before Masstoberfest and will probably have to dump it in respect of keeping it fresh

20160820_173117.jpg

20160820_173533.jpg

All kidding aside this will never see the drain. It's a very good beer. Fresh from the teat with that date. They run a pretty good brewery up here. The only slim chance it'd show up at Masstoberfest is if Yoop will lick cheese again.

20160820_223548.jpg

All kidding aside this will never see the drain. It's a very good beer. Fresh from the teat with that date. They run a pretty good brewery up here. The only slim chance it'd show up at Masstoberfest is if Yoop will lick cheese again.

Is the beer good enough for me to lick cheese?

Why did I lick that cheese? (rhetorical question, so please don't feel the need to answer). Why did I eat raw burnt pizza? Why did I win the Masstoberfest Trophy? What will I do to improve the Trophy for the next winner? Can I have brisket again? Will there be good beer?

Pondering all of these deep thoughts under the influence. Life is good.

Is the beer good enough for me to lick cheese?

Why did I lick that cheese? (rhetorical question, so please don't feel the need to answer). Why did I eat raw burnt pizza? Why did I win the Masstoberfest Trophy? What will I do to improve the Trophy for the next winner? Can I have brisket again? Will there be good beer?

Pondering all of these deep thoughts under the influence. Life is good.

There will be good beer, brisket, burnt raw pizza, and seafood.

Cooking up a goat for a bbq isn't very bizarre a la Andrew Z, but fighting everyone to eat the nads would be. The question I have is, Paul, do you look like him, or eat like him?

Got floated down to the ER today. Single worst day of the year to work in the ER in Boston. The Caribbean Festival. Picture St Patrick's Day on methamphetamine. Most were wearing feathered headdresses and not much else. My first patient this morning was passed out on the sidewalk wearing boxer shorts and covered in shoe polish. It was 7:45 am. Not a word of a lie. He rallied and was discharged before noon but was back before I left at 7pm, this time with a nice coating of red powder on top of his shoe polish. With his girlfriend. Excuse me. His fiancé. She ended up tied down to the stretcher after she kicked her nurse in the stomach. Because, you know, that nurse was bored sitting there drinking coffee and she walked out onto the street and dragged that poor girl, still wearing her headdress like she's a tropical f'ing Geronimo, into the ER and put oxygen on her so she might not die.

Two more semesters.

Whata*****. My Baystate Medical ER doc DIL laughs at Paulie.
You want real war, carnage, dead burnt bodies? Move to Springfield, bub.

FFS, I'm pretty sure the actual Saint Patty's Day is hella worse in any of the Beantown ERs than some basically tame Caribbean Festivus.

Jeeze...

Cheers! ;)

Back