• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Stainless Hop Stopper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShake

Reaction score
I've got an all Stainless Hopstopper I got a while back and have never used. I have bottom drains on my setup, so the pickup tube is a no-go for me. These are $90 plus shipping from the vendor.

Dip tube height to the opening at the bottom is 3.5 inches.

There is no point in me keeping it around so I'll sell it for $60.00 bucks plus $10.00 shipping (medium priority flat rate box).

451178709_photobucket_33666_.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

It would help to have a center of tube to bottom of pickup measurement, crucial for that setup.

_

Good call, according to my calipers its 3.5 inces from the top of the dip tube to the bottom.

It is a compression fitting on the tube, so it could be angled to account for a little wiggle room.

I am interested. Is the threaded fitting 1/2" male npt thread? Also, what is the length from the threads to the pick-up? Please let me know - I wanna make sure it will work for my setup. If so, I am definitely interested. Thank you.

Yep, its 1/2 fitting, looks like just over 6.5" to the bend in the tube

Back