Buffalo beer blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewsbrothers

Reaction score
For all my fellow Buffalo/Western New York beer fans I am going to be launching Buffalo Beer Blog in a week I hope. Buffalo Beer Blog is going to hopefully be your one stop shop for any information in the local beer community. Our focus is going to be broad and cover everything from home brew supply shopping, be a place to advertise for local home brew meeting and clubs. We are going to be a sounding board for where you can find good craft brews. If possible I would like to sit down and do some interviews with local brewers and spread the word on what exciting things are going on in the local beer community. What I will be looking for everyone, is what you would like to hear what would interest you.

Its been a long time but Buffalo Beer Blog is back in action and being updated as we speak. So please stop in for a pint! P.S. Let me know what you guys want to talk about.

Have you talked to sigafoos yet? He's in the process of getting a brewery going in town. The folks at NT and Tim at Flying Bison I'm sure would love to talk beer anytime.

Also, be aware that Mike Bernhardt already has, or had, buffalobeerblog.com -- it looks like it's not loading right now? Maybe he's moved on to his Dinner With Danger gig exclusively.

And yeah, if you ever want to talk CBW, let me know. I'm sure Becky or Tim would be interested in talking to you, and I'm also the president of NAH, one of the homebrew clubs, so we can talk about that too (well, if you interview CBW you'll probably be talking to Ethan).

Back