Behemoth 2012 (red wax) for trade.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshay

Reaction score
Title says it all, I have a extra 2012 Behemoth from three floyds. This is the red wax version.

I am really looking for a 2012 bottle of Dark Lord to add to my cellar, I would consider earlier years of Dark Lord also.

Like I said really looking for Dark Lord, but if you have any other nice ageable beers reply to this post. (My mailbox is almost full so go ahead and reply here)

:mug:

Dakota

I was planning on trading for a 2012 Dark Lord with a guy on here, but would be more interested in trying this Behemoth.

Maybe we could set up a three way trade my Surly Darkness to him for his Dark Lord to you for your Behemoth to me, and everyone wins!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

I would certainly like to trade with you if you are able to obtain the Darklord from the trade. Just let me know when you would be able to obtain it and then I would have no problem trading you the 2012 Behemoth for the 2012 Darklord.

Dakota

Latest posts

Back