Hello from Mid-Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Francois

Reaction score
I'm new to homebrew. I've made several batches of hard cider (sparkling and extra-dry).

So far I've made two batches of beer: one based off a recipe for Bell's Best Brown Ale and one based off Anchor Steam.

I'm looking forward to learning from you all!

Welcome Jeremy, I grew up just south of you in Mason.

Check out How to Brew - By John Palmer for some light reading. ;)

This is John Palmers' first edition and a very informative book that is free online for all to use.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, that's what we are here for. :mug:

Welcome! You may want to check out the local homebrew club that meets out at MBC in Webberville. They're a good group. Not a member, but have been a guest at a few of their meetings. Call Things Beer out at the brewery for possible contact information. I can have you over for a brew session when I get my system up and running by the end of the month.

Greetings! You are very close to Michigan Brewing Company. Good beer and good homebrew stuff at their place. Their homebrew store is called Things Beer (in case you didn't know).

There's nothing you can't find out about homebrewing on this site.

Nice to see a few other Lansing people. I'm a Lansing native, although I've fled the state like so many others.

Back