Tonight's Dinner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a picture of what we just had for dinner tonight:

DSCF0345.JPG

Green beans from our garden, roasted with olive oil, garlic, kosher salt, a touch of balsamic vinegar and cracked pepper, served with new potatoes (not shown!), a little grilled beef, and a bottle of homemade valpolicella.

What did you have?

Damn, I was typing up what I had last night because we just had fresh Green Beans and some other veggies. It was a long list to make everyone drool but I am too lazy to retype as I hit the wrong key and it got erased :D.

Looks keen Yoops. :)

I was at work tonight and just got home. But at work I had a bread stick, a meatball, and about a gallon of energy drinks.

Oh hey, tonight I am thinking of doing something with the fresh Garlic on a Baguette. Not sure what else. SWMBO and I are going to watch 21. Harold and Kumar doesn't come out till the 29th, so I plan on making 'White Castle' Burgers (I think I called them Hamburguesas del Castillo Blanco :D). That and maybe Poutine, but I don't wanna overdo it. :D

We had a fresh tomato sauce that i threw together with lots of garlic, basil, cheese, and pancetta. If we didn't eat it all i would have taken a picture!

Wife is out of town and I'm too lazy to cook for myself so I had an egg salad sandwich with a pickle for dinner and some Cambozola cheese with crackers with a glass of cyser later.

I really need to try some of the great recipes post in this forum.

Craig

I've always been indifferent to green beans, but recently we've been cooking up green beans from the in-laws's garden and I can't believe how tasty they are. Garden-grown beans FTW!

Actually, that goes for garden-grown beets, carrots, mint, cilantro, basil, tomatoes, and summer squash, too!

Back