New father bragging...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OtherWhiteMeat

Reaction score
As of thursday December 8th, 2005 I officially became a father. Louryn Mae Brady has come into my life to steal my heart and never return it. :) She weighs 6lbs 14 oz and is just beautiful.

Pics of me and my girl!

12071010-pic001.JPG

12021010-pic001_001.JPG

That's awesome. We're already 5 days overdue. The wife thinks it's tonight, but she's been saying that since the week of Thanksgiving.

You have a beautiful daughter. Enjoy her and have a fantastic Christmas with your family.

Thanks guys, im really excited. She comes home today so now the real fun begins. Good luck cheesefood, post up some pics when you have yours.
:)

We had one in August. She's the joy of my life. Congrats to you man. Gotta love getting up every 2 hours at night :). She's very beautiful man.

ok i couldnt resist. here she is at a like 3 weeks. (notice handsome devil in flight suit)

and again at age 3 weeks. (notice superstar pose)

oh by the way, not trying to hijack your thread in anyway with the pictures. best of luck to you all.

Congratulations to all the new Dads ! There's nothing in the world better or more important than your new job. Well... maybe beer, but children run a close second. They bring so much to your life( lack of sleep, lack of money, lack of personal time) that it's hard to imagine what you did without them. The love they bring is well worth the effort required to make them.

Back