New Spec's store South Austin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Visited the new Spec's store in South Austin today. Wow, what a beer, booze & wine selection. Picked up some good Tequila, Ouzo, Texas Vodka, wine, & cigars, plus a few beers to try out.

Man I was surprised to see Hobgoblin there.

4569-beer.JPG

Is Hobgoblin hard to find? I really don't know but I found it down here in Corpus...only in bombers though

Is Spec's the shop that opened in the closed Academy?

Hope the Laguitas made the trip to Texas well. That stuff is great, but I have heard that I'd doesn't travel well.

TxBrew said:
Is Spec's the shop that opened in the closed Academy?

Yep. They finally opened up. Most awsome store! The best selection of beer I have ever seen in Texas. If it is distributed in Texas, this store has it.

It's worth the short drive up here. C'mon up for the Bus trip to St. Arnolds and stop by Spec's on the way home.

EdWort said:
Yep. They finally opened up. Most awsome store! The best selection of beer I have ever seen in Texas. If it is distributed in Texas, this store has it.

It's worth the short drive up here. C'mon up for the Bus trip to St. Arnolds and stop by Spec's on the way home.

I wish but got a newborn at home, wife has me on a short leash right now.

Back