Beer Baron

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rombo

Reaction score
Very experienced drinker, first time brewer from Toronto. Found the site while doing researching for my first brew. Seems like a good collection of information, hope to learn alot:mug:

Well not sure yet. But first batch will be something everyone will like, it will be tough getting a buddy to lend a hand if he thinks were brewing horse piss. Mostly like an ale, pale ale

Nice.

You know what kind of kit you are getting?(No Boil, Extract, Full Boil etc.)

I would suggest not getting a can of prehopped malt extract. Get a kit where you have to boil the hops. The difference is well worth the extra effort.

-Nick

Definitely going to boil, I believe full boil. Also going to force carbonate. Probably going to order a beer gun as well so i can bottle. Got a stash of Grolsch bottles ready to go.

A part of me want's to go all grain from the get go, but i talked my self out of it.

Welcome to HBT!
No matter what process you use, as long as you like the beer you brew you are doing good!
Happy brewing!

Back