• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Fifty Qt Igloo Coolers in Cleveland Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayC

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
2 Coolers, should make good HLT and MLT. Each has one hole drilled, one for heating element (you can also have the 1500 watt element and the adaptor is already installed in the cooler), and the other one for a bulkhead fitting (no fitting included).

Both are in good shape, but I upgraded to kegs.

These sell for about $25 each on Target's website. I"ll let them both go for $25 total.

100.jpg

I'll also throw in this little contraption for free. It's supposed to be an independent heat exchanger for a HERMS. Never did get the thing to stop leaking, but it's nothing a little, or maybe a lot, of silicone wouldn't fix.

No copper tubing to go with it, sorry.

BTW, any buyer is responsible for checking the safety of any of this stuff before they use it. Electricity and water can kill you. You've been warned.

There, if the microscopic print saying "don't stop taking your medicine without talking to your doctor first" at the bottom of those TV ads the lawyers put out, when they want to sue a drug company, protects them from being sued when people stop taking their meds, because the ad convinced them that medicine x would cause spontaneous human combustion, then this oughta protect me.

102.jpg

103.jpg

Back