• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB corney kegs in the Portland Oregon area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bachhus

Reaction score
Hey gays/gals, I'm just getting into kegging and am looking to by my first 5 gallon corney kegs. I'm mainling looking for ball locks but wouldn't mind going pin lock if they were priced right.

I've been scouring craigslist but have not found any "good" deals for 5 gallon ball lock kegs. There is a guy selling Pin locks for $30 each but still seems steep to me.

If anyone knows of a good source in the Portland metro area or has some they are wanting to unload please let me know.

Thanks
Mark

Hey Bachhus:

$30 isn't a bad price for used corny's, especially if you are getting new gaskets with them. You may still find them lower than that in a bulk purchase, but not as often as you used to be able to.

Go to Brew Brothers in Hillsboro. It's only 38 bucks for a ball-lock corny, and I'm pretty sure they change out the gaskets. I live in Eugene, and try to get up to that place when I can, great guys and awesome prices.

Latest posts

Back