Good find or not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pivot

Reaction score
So the zellers near my house has had a few beer kits for awhile now but apparently they are not selling at all, because a friend of mine who works there is telling me they will be sold for about $7 or $8 a piece pretty soon because they just want to get rid of them. how does this sound to you guys? Ive only ever had bad experiences with these can beer kits, but if I could get a 5 gallon batch for $7 I would be tempted.

Think I should pick up a few of them?

I would! Thats a steal. You got nothing to lose. I mean I've never brewed a kit before, but its basically extract, steeping grains and candi sugar right?

The price is cheap enough that you could afford to take the risk and time to experiment a bit with them, and even if they don't work out you're only out $8. I say go for it and keep us posted.

ya go for it 5 gallons of bad beer for 7-10 $ aint bad when there are ppl out there buying bush!

Back