What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
haha easily one of the best beers ive ever had, trade with someone in colorado ASAP to try this. The brett gives it such a nice slight sour/tangy bite to it and the hops are just unbelievable. I wish I had a case of these!

A case of hop savant would set you back $168 + tax....

image-2295091944.jpg

Having a tallgrass ethos. Yum!

finsfan said:
holy schit thats a lot! that beer is soooo good tho! Great IPA you have there :D

Yeah crooked stave is rather proud of their beers. I have a small bar that I frequent just so I can drink more of it. They do $3 pour of ANY Colorado brewed beer during happy hour.

I like everything I've had from Tallgrass. Not a huge fan of velvet rooster, but not a fan of tripels in general. Gonna be a good night of college football and beer. ;)

allenH said:
That's been a crazy game so far. On Torpedo #5

I just turned it on as Baylor gave up the safety. Looking forward to the Cardinal beating the Ducks later tonight...

Yeah crooked stave is rather proud of their beers. I have a small bar that I frequent just so I can drink more of it. They do $3 pour of ANY Colorado brewed beer during happy hour.

I like everything I've had from Tallgrass. Not a huge fan of velvet rooster, but not a fan of tripels in general. Gonna be a good night of college football and beer. ;)

damn I love Velvet rooster! I guess if youre not a fan of the style thats acceptable haha I cant wait to have more from Crooked Stave, hop savant made my week!

Another Apfelwein. Imagine the picture from my previous post with the same amazingly classy bad-ass 70's tile. You will have the same look now.

Channel66 said:
Hm. Free yeast to anyone who vetos!

So, if I vote to veto, that means I don't have to send you ketchup in return for the yeast you're sending me? :p

finsfan said:
Im gonna make my mom bring me some when she comes up for christmas :D she lives near wichita falls

Make sure she brings the spicy...and lots of it. :D

Channel66 said:
No you still have to. I haven't had whataburger and you guys rave about it. I've got a bit of moose jerky for you as well.

Sweet! And, by the way, there's no way I'd deprive anybody of Whataburger spicy ketchup. :D

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Ive got 3 bottles of spicy on the way to me now from my brother :ban:
They just came out with their pancake mix also

I love their pancakes. So good for a fast food restaurant! Their pancakes are far better than a certain restaurant that claims to be some sort of "house of pancakes." ;)
When I'm feeling like being a pig for breakfast, I'll go to Whataburger and get an order of the biscuit and gravy and an order of pancakes. So stuffed afterward, but so worth it!

I love their pancakes. So good for a fast food restaurant! Their pancakes are far better than a certain restaurant that claims to be some sort of "house of pancakes." ;)
When I'm feeling like being a pig for breakfast, I'll go to Whataburger and get an order of the biscuit and gravy and an order of pancakes. So stuffed afterward, but so worth it!

I agree!!!

DisturbdChemist said:
I got whataburger connections if any one want to trade haha

I'll trade you for some. :p
My bottle for yours. Unless yours is empty as well.

Back