legal issues?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rico6115

Reaction score
I have some very close people who have some things goin on where they are just getting played...(so it seems) They are having trouble just getting by in life as is WITH this goin on. There has been lil access to attorney etc. and they are all iffy on giving you anything worth while on if your case is plausable or not, at least with the free visit("gotta look into it") I know nothing is free but is there anyone around who has had a similar situation to where they can give me some help to help them more...In what direction can i point them in. Its hard seeing how upset they are getting on the situation, and wondering how they can look into this with what they can afford or do. Any help?

I'm not sure if I have ever been in that situation, since you forgot to say what the situation was....

there is something you can do about something. Somethings cost money but somethings dont......

WTF are you talking about?

I agree the post is uber-vague, but I think I kind of follow.

"Hiring" an attorney for whatever predicament you may be in means you are going to have to pay them in most instances...

Free legal advice is equated to a general overview of the law and how or how it may not effect you or apply to your case in general. You could probably find this type of information in wikipedia if necessary. Any truly valuable legal advice or assistance is going to cost "your close friends".

Also, paying the attorney, in most cases, is probably worth every penny. I've been represented by an attorney before (when necessary) and the outcome has always been very desirable. Just one common-day example: traffic violators who hire a traffic attorney often get off much easier (or even all together) than those who go and try to defend themselves (and often end up paying the ticket or license suspension)...

I'm glad I have a legal insurance/plan through my firm though. For $7 a month, I can get huge discounts and/or free legal assistance.

Back