Hop rhizomes for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
I am thinning out the feild and will be selling rhizomes by the end of March when the weather getts better. I am asking 3 ea and 5.85 for shipping. Pm me what you want with a mailing address and I will pm you back when they are ready to go out with the total.

Here is a list of what I should have soon.
CASCADE
CENTENNIAL
COLUMBUS
FUGGLE
GALENA (A FEW)
GLACIER
GOLDINGS
HALLERTAU (US)
MAGNUM
TETTNANG
WILLAMETTE

Thanks Mr. Hops, the package you shipped arrived at my Dad's place early this week, much faster than I expected. I am going down there on Sunday to put them in the ground, once I open the box and have the note you included I'll get your payment in the mail that night.

I can't wait, it is like Christmas.:mug:

Hey!

Do you still have some rhizomes for sale?
I live in montreal
Let me know what you have
Thanks

Just got my Magnum rhizomes from Ray - very fast shipping and EXCELLENT rhizomes. Very easy transaction. Hats off to Ray.

I would love to have some of your Rhizomes. I'd like 4 each of Cascade, Glacier, Wiliamette and Centenial. I'm not navigating his site very well yet. If you could message me with your info, I'll send your money on PayPal ...thanks!

Back