What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. I got my dog food and Petsmart was crazy busy. I have bread, milk, and beer. I should be okay. :D
I just understood that the Perlicks weren't just pretty, but they offered some sort of protection against sticking. I'm a one woman show here as I cannot get my dog to drink. Even though I go through motions of drinking far too frequently to not drinking during the week, I just want to be sure I don't end up with stuck faucets.

I think what I'll do for now are the picnic taps. I have a birthday literally right around the corner and mama is likely going to ask me what I'm interested in as a gift. So I can get the taprite regulator with air distributor and spend the "savings" on two kegs. I've put in an offer on eBay for two kegs that'll save me $25 if accepted but I am doubtful it'll be accepted. I think I dealt with this yahoo before and he was firm on his $45 a piece and $27 shipping. Not far from Kegconnection.

I appreciate all the help. :)

The perlick design is forward sealing and doesn't stick as much. It is also easier to clean but I have noticed that they tend to drip a little more than a standard faucet after you pour. Not an issue if you have a drip tray.

Stupid people have got me going Irish on my coffee

1392224349133.jpg

Celebrate the first real Olympic watching in doing since men's hockey is on with a Bent Paddle Lager. Yum

Meow meow

Vanilla lemongrass kombucha out of a half pint glass. Too sick for a beer, but that doesn't mean I can't drink out of a beer glass. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392228635.641744.jpg

The snowpocalypse is starting. Guess I should heat some strike water and mill some grain. Leaning towards another lager. CAP or IPL?

I'm not a fan of most IPL's, simply because most are very hard to tell apart from an IPA that requires far less time. Just my personal preference.

Coff.

Can't wait to hammer some beers when I get home from the office.

Arbor Brewing Mr. Delicious DIPA. Very fruity nose but nicely balanced. Having this and one more waiting for the fiancee to get ready to hit New Holland

1392231253292.jpg

I'm not a fan of most IPL's, simply because most are very hard to tell apart from an IPA that requires far less time. Just my personal preference.

Never brewed one, have a bunch of lager yeast. Meant to pick up some C15 and didn't, so I might not brew it anyway.

Kona cappuccino by monster energy, because sometimes you just need a ton of sugar and other misc crap.

The snowpocalypse is starting. Guess I should heat some strike water and mill some grain. Leaning towards another lager. CAP or IPL?

I thought you said you weren't getting anything? :D

I'd go CAP too - I don't mind drinking an IPL but I agree with Hooligan on why bother when an IPA is much easier.

Water still, although the idiots at work are making me seriously re-think that strategy! I did pick up a few when I had to run to the vet over lunch...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392232413.929702.jpg

I'd go CAP too - I don't mind drinking an IPL but I agree with Hooligan on why bother when an IPA is much easier.

Water still, although the idiots at work are making me seriously re-think that strategy! I did pick up a few when I had to run to the vet over lunch...
View attachment 178906

Dig-in! :rockin:

View attachment 178906

Mmmmm, Mephistopheles. 3 years does that beer well.

View attachment 178906

I agree with Remmy... It's one of those days, start poppin tops!!

View attachment 178906

I'm surprised it's actually snowing, we've got a dusting right now. It might actually turn into a couple inches after all. :drunk:

I hope you bought enough milk and tp for this

And gummy white bread. Can't survive an inch of snow without that, too. Less than an inch and it's stopped for now. So glad work was cancelled over this.

A wee bit of BK's port to keep warm here.

And gummy white bread. Can't survive an inch of snow without that, too. Less than an inch and it's stopped for now. So glad work was cancelled over this.

A wee bit of BK's port to keep warm here.

well, as soon as it gets over an inch, you'd best get the snowpocalypse casserole started!

More water before an early dinner followed by an encore presentation of Peter Pan Jr. (the musical!) ... is it the weekend yet?

Washing my lunch down with this. Pretty decent. Confirmed with my buddy that does refrigerant work that my beer fridge is done for so gonna do my best to make a dent in the supply today

Trying this double simcoe ipa. Swmbo tried it on my insistence and said "why do you make me try these" haha. :p Not bad.

I do the same thing! She is coming around slowly. She drank a bud light lime the other week and said it was gross and tasteless so I know its working. She even enjoyed Oskar Blues Old Chub last night.

Back