Maggots= livestock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a follow-up on the guys who refused to take garden waste that contained apples?

What are you talking about? He is CLEARLY a Slipknot fan!

Maggots are people too...
-Me

For some reason or another I had a serious maggot problem in my dumpster last week. I watched them for a few minutes and then started to get a little sick. I grew up on a farm so I dealt with maggots all the time (such as fly blown sheep). I must be going soft here in the city...

Let's see.....Maybe just an obnoxious old bastard who is giving the binmen crap every week for no better reason that he is bored with his life? The binmen take whatever course they can imagine to get back at him?

Yet another story from The Mail. A particularly scummy tabloid. I don't know why Americans are reading the utter crap that is British newspapers. They are worse than Fox News for their spin. We may as well be posting links from the National Inquirer.

Back