The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How cool was that?
A first-timer call-up pots the OT winner - in Montreal - and puts the Bs back in the series!

Effin' awesome...

Cheers!

now if I say something like that all you posers take it the wrong way abd get ur panties in a bunch

panties.jpg

Wow. What an amazing recovery by Gallager. He took the hit in the corner and flopped as is his spine had been severed and then..... It's a MIRACLE!!! He's fine!! Fine enough to go to net four seconds later and tip in a goal. It's a medical mystery how quickly these guys heal!

I fcking hate that pssey azz sht. Fcking gutless pssey hockey.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Cape said:
I fcking hate that pssey azz sht. Fcking gutless pssey hockey.

Whaddaya 'spect, they're Canadiens. Flop artists.

Score was one goal too tight for any mayhem to break out, but how about Subban taunting the Bs bench near the end of the game. I hope that gets addressed in game 6...

Cheers!

LOL! Oh, right, some of you folks "don't see" HWMNBN's poasts :rolleyes:

In this case you missed a cringe-worthy fail...

Cheers!

You lured me in, damn you. The thought of seeing yet another HWMNBN'd "Fail" made me go and take the f'tard off 'ignore' so I could enjoy seeing him embarrass himself again. But it was nothing special, just his usual run of the mill obnoxiousness.

#Kickingmyselfforlooking

#FireuptheIgnorebuttonagain.

Hey everyone. Let's put aside our trash talk for just a second if we can. I just wanted to announce for the formation of the BDWaSF (the Buy Dale Weise a Scotum Fund). Haven't we seen enough folks? Isn't it time we, collectively take a stand against the horror that the medical condition, of being born without a scrotum, brings with it? I mean... the man just won game 7 in THE most historic rivalries in sports.... and decided to whine to the media because Lucic hurt his feelings during the handshake by saying mean words. I say, "NO MORE!!" That is why I have started the BDWaSF. With just 39 cents a day, less than the price of a cup of coffee, you can help Dale Weise and other Canadiens just like him start naturally producing the levels of testosterone needed to stop them from whining like the little... well... you know... that they are. C'mon people.. dig deep and let's eradicate this horrble condition. If we can lick this horrible desease, just think how much better the world would be without the absolutely whiney ***** Canadiens or the fans that could root for such a bunch of pssies.

Back