Saranac - Utica

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveooph131

Reaction score
Use to live in Utica and miss Saranac. Anyone willing do do a swap? I live in Texas and can get something that is regional here.

Why would you want? We've got a pretty good variety probably too many to name. I was hoping for the Black Forest.

I'm not very familiar with Texas beers, what's out there?

I am swinging by my beer store tomorrow. Let me see what Saranac beers they have and I'll get back to you. Last I was there they had plenty.

That's awesome. Here's what we have Locally brewed.

St. Arnold's
Shiner
Rahr and sons (I think most similiar to saranac as they are local to ft worth and I don't think they have national distribution)
Real Ale

Just got back from the store. They didn't have Black Forest by itself, but they had it in a mixed sixer. I convinced him to let me modify it a little to get you some variety.

1 Each of:
Adirondack Lager
Black Forest
Imperial Stout
IPA
Pale Ale
Caramel Porter

Sound good?

Is Rahr's good? I'd like to try something local to your area that I can't get here and might never see.

Yes that's awesome a mix six is great. Rahr is pretty good and local. Do you want me to grab a mix as well?

Back