Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finsfan biggest supporter

1375923_622450417777768_1739133463_n.jpg

3 drafts 10 players and half arent a factor this year, your depth is horrible and is starting to show itself thats where drafting smart comes into play anyone can make the easy as crap picks but later rds is where the money is made something the 9ers havent shown they can do.

boohoo your player was hurt on a legal play get over it, if you had the depth behind it you would not even worry about it.

Depth at WR is not good, neither is depth at CB or DT. Fine at most other positions. It'll get better as guys get healthy, like Tank and Lattimore. But this year is over for them, they'll come back stronger next year. In terms of the injury, it is a legal play, it just pisses me off cause the Niners don't do it back. Like I said Niners season is done, now only hope is that the Seahawks season falls apart somehow or that at the least they don't win the Super Bowl.

Only getting stronger. One more week Irvin is back. Couple weeks after Harvin. Outside of Okung not a lot to be worried about so far. Houston doesn't look giod but still road game and Indy but even if we go 1-1 which I doubt still gonna be the clear cut leaders of the NFC.

bluemoose said:
Watching this game I was thinking, if Brady had these receivers, it would be 128 to 7 at the half.

Funny because I was thinking if Manning was in Brady's situation he'd be doing just as good as he is now.

McBrewskie said:
Not a Pats fan, but rings. All that matters is rings.

That's the dumbest concept in sports when evaluating player talent.

Trent Dilfer is better than Marino right?

Let me know if you want more examples cause I can reel em off at will. Stats are nice but hiding behind them shows lack of football perspective

I miss Al Michaels calling Monday night games.

"And that fourth down stop is gonna make many of you happy." #broncos -16.5

Edit: Dammit. Backdoor cover alive and well. :eek:

That's the dumbest concept in sports when evaluating player talent.

Trent Dilfer is better than Marino right?

Let me know if you want more examples cause I can reel em off at will. Stats are nice but hiding behind them shows lack of football perspective

Who's hiding behind stats when taking Tom Brady over Manning? Or Montana over Marino. Gotta win to be the goat.

AZ_IPA said:
I miss Al Michaels calling Monday night games. "And that fourth down stop is gonna make many of you happy." #broncos -16.5 Edit: Dammit. Backdoor cover alive and well. :eek:

I locked at the open -14.5 CBS pool. I would have lost on the tie breaker anyway. Next week!

How about blah blah effity blah blah blah... Here's the funny thing about the NFL... The teams don't get to pick who they play, the league sets that up. The Pats have played the games that the league put on their schedule and ya know what??? They've won 'em all.

So has Miami. Real football teams too.

They've had two divisional games... which... in terms of playoffs, count a bit extra and won both of those. And... hey... those two divisional games were against two teams in... the WINNINGEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL right now.

They won 3 games. So has Miami (which is what my original post was about. take your head out of the sand and look around a bit honey).

As you said they don't get to pick their schedule.

All tied up as stated before.

"Boooo hooooo hooooo... my vag is all itchy cuz they only jusssssst beat the Jets and Bills....booooooooo hooooooooo hoooooooooooooo.... someone get me an aloe vera *****ing bottle!"

You should get that looked at. You New Englanders are know for your crabs.

Dude... Brady is throwing to four guys they pulled out of the effin stands... WTF do you expect??!

About what I'm seeing.

The rookies looked DRAMATICALLY better this week

I think my high school team would have looked better against the Bucs. Congrats on stepping on a turd I guess.

Oh hey... what team is tied for 2nd in the league for best defense???

Tied for first place loser.

Much improved D and an offense that hasn't even begun to click??

Yes, brag about not beginning to click. That makes perfect sense.

Child please... you and your itchy vag can sit and weep in view of the pure epicness that the 2013 New England Patriots are about to display.

I'm curious, what exactly does Tom Brady's balls smell like? I'd imagine about the same as Belichick's ass.

Now way a reasonable person thinks Brady is in the same class as Manning let alone better. LOL!!

Yeah... you're totally right... Peyton is just so amazing in Week 3 against the Raiders. I am constantly in awe. I just sit back and say, "WOW, THAT guy is just so much better than Brady".

... then... I just keep telling myself that in the playoffs... once Peyton has completely gagged up yet ANOTHER playoff game with multiple picks. I can't help but think, "Hey, he may have completely just gagged again and bowed out of the playoffs early... AGAIN... but JESUS did he pick apart the Raiders in Week 3!!"

Peyton Manning <---- best regular season QB in the history of the game.

How many playoff wins in that same period?
12 playoff wins plus 4 superbowls, of course. I'm not jinxing anything. I did it after the 7-2 start last year, and I won't make that mistake again.

Losing Melton on Sunday sucks. This is a fairly old team, too. Still, 3-0 is 3-0, and the NFC North looks ripe for the taking.

Walter_Whites_Batch said:
12 playoff wins plus 4 superbowls, of course. I'm not jinxing anything. I did it after the 7-2 start last year, and I won't make that mistake again.

Losing Melton on Sunday sucks. This is a fairly old team, too. Still, 3-0 is 3-0, and the NFC North looks ripe for the taking.

Statistic fail!

firerat said:
So has Miami. Real football teams too.

They won 3 games. So has Miami (which is what my original post was about. take your head out of the sand and look around a bit honey).

As you said they don't get to pick their schedule.

All tied up as stated before.

s.

Actually, with 2 wins in the division, New England has the edge. I wouldn't expect you to get that since you are typically sitting in the basement looking up.

The "Go Jags" was in jest of course and I am pretty sure their team will be dissolved mid season and returned to the high school league that they belong to.

Hawks fan here primarily but also a Bears fan.

The "Go Jags" was in jest of course and I am pretty sure their team will be dissolved mid season and returned to the high school league that they belong to.

Not possible choose sides or be shot.

interesting. Two teams that are doing good this year. If that is the case of determining fan-ship, im also a broncos and seahawks and chiefs fan, as of this week. It all depends on if they keep winning

interesting. Two teams that are doing good this year. If that is the case of determining fan-ship, im also a broncos and seahawks and chiefs fan, as of this week. It all depends on if they keep winning

Nope been a long suffering Hawks fan due to proximity but have always like the Bears as I like smash mouth football. I think the Hawks will challenge for NFC crown but the Bears will most likely fall down to earth a little.

Back