What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cream ale. Step mashing hoppy wheat beer.

image-1202888489.jpg

Glad I found some more of these to send to mhurt, havent been able to find any for a month! Watching the kstate game, its getting out of control already :D

ForumRunner_20131130_120620.jpg

Had a deep fried turkey party last night, played hozzy (anyone ever play?) Also did a bottle exchange with a few out of town friend.... Pretty decent haul.... The abita 25th is amazing!

ForumRunner_20131130_141547.png

CliffMongoloid said:
Had a deep fried turkey party last night, played hozzy (anyone ever play?) Also did a bottle exchange with a few out of town friend.... Pretty decent haul.... The abita 25th is amazing!
I like the VT love!

finsfan said:
Glad I found some more of these to send to mhurt, havent been able to find any for a month! Watching the kstate game, its getting out of control already :D
Beautiful house.

Long ass day of yard work. Leaves, putting crap away that is more summer related, then built a beer crate and adjusted it so that it will stack but forgot to move the side pieces down. It's all good. It took under an hour.

Warming up with this from nuke. Thanks man. It's pretty great.

image-3762076873.jpg

image-3562746841.jpg

Wrapping my lips around a Heady Topper now.
At my sisters in Huntington VT. Finished the Last bottle off my friend Jan's
Dry Hopped IPA, very good but I didn't expect the dry hopping in the bottle.
In his defense he probably told me but I was in having fun T-day night..
He's a newbrew like me and I am impressed with his initial batches!!

My bottle shop said they would tweet the minute it was ready for sale. I saw the tweet and got there in 25 min. It was sold out in 20. Kind of pisses me off and reminds me why I won't chase beer all over town.

Struck out yesterday at one bottle shop (will check back here on Wednesday) and today stopped at Wegmans and they had nothing out. Tracked down an employee and asked about it and was told I could get two 4-packs but she had to get it from the back. Score!

Drinking water now after putting up the trees and decorating the house. Still have outdoor decorations to do tomorrow, but relaxing watching Christmas Vacation now. Later going to friends house for food and drink!

Dave1096 said:
Damn, I got excited when I first saw your post thinking this was a new release.
No, it is the new release. 32 oz bottles. And it actually is just fine, it was ice cold when I took my first gulp and so it didn't taste as flavorful. It's coming along now. ;)

Hello said:
Fin's package arrived! Need to shower first then pics. :D Excited!
By package I mean box-o-beer.

Are you having to shower because you rubbed fin's package all over yourself? ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
Having Wes edition burgh session for lunch in my new glass.

You do get the smokiness but it isn't too forward. Nice smooth session. I'll suggest a little more body but that's just me. Good beer

Glad you liked it. I agree, a little more body wouldn't hurt, though.

Sampling a little of everything from lost rhino in ashburn VA. Enjoyed the blonde with Brett aged in wine barrels, and the smoked brown ale

My Enjoy By clone. After seeing how crystal clear this beer turned out with no noticeable loss of hop aroma/flavor I will always use gelatin from now on.

IMG-20131130-00004.jpg

Back