What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black IPA with saison yeast or whatever this beer is...it's growing on me enough to start thinking about a rebrew. Forgot I put some nice stuff in the fridge, but both my wife and I are off work tomorrow, so it looks like fancy day drunk! If I'm going that route, I better get a couple more bottles in there. I've got some killer homebrews from a friend I should grab.

Any of you guys BJCP? There are 2 comps a year here, both attached to beer fests. Most of the beers at the fests aren't very good, but most of my friends go and I get two free tickets for judging or just one for bringing 5 gallons of beer, so it's an easy choice between entering and judging.

I'm pretty anti-BJCP, but I'm going to rack up enough experience points I might actually take the exam next time it's sorta close.

I vote space dust!

Dude, I am going to smash that tomorrow! Only reason I didn't open it today was because my mother was visiting and she loves my home brew and craft beer selection (don't ask me how - she used to love Corona). I didn't want her slamming my Space Dust IPA. :D:D:rockin:

image-3067044015.jpg

Another gas station Lagunitas. I just downloaded the untapd app, how does this thing work?

Dude, I am going to smash that tomorrow! Only reason I didn't open it today was because my mother was visiting and she loves my home brew and craft beer selection (don't ask me how - she used to love Corona). I didn't want her slamming my Space Dust IPA. :D:D:rockin:

Same at my house taps of home brew are free for all to enjoy.. but the beers in my fridge from 3,000 miles across the US are hands off :-D

Old Rapsutin Imperial Russian Stout...

IRS has been my new favorite style of beer.... Have to be honest though, the Stone 2013 Release Imperial Russian Stout is a bit better than Old Rasputin, not that it's bad by any means.

That tap setup is non-sense. I don't ever want to see that again. Wow.

Also I think a LI sound fish and swap sounds very proper. Boats and .....

BrewinHooligan said:
Sample from my first partigyle 1st runnings IIPA. 11.25%abv, 120 ibu, with Columbus, Amarillo, Simcoe, and Citra. I can't wait till this is fully carbed, but this is like heaven in a glass even half carbed.

Amazing. I want one of those when I'm on my way to heaven.

Nothing! But I'm fixated on having a few pints of Reaper's Mild when I make it home.

I can tell l'll be brewing it often. It's going quickly. Frickin' delicious.

KZE80 said:
Nothing! But I'm fixated on having a few pints of Reaper's Mild when I make it home.

I can tell l'll be brewing it often. It's going quickly. Frickin' delicious.

Saw this recipe and thought about brewing something similar. Might add some victory to it

No pics forgot to tonight. But I had magic hats oatmeal stout night of darkness or something like that then had the last bottle of my buddy all citra red

Dave37 said:
It's no heady topper but pretty good.

I find it funny that this beer doesn't get the praise that Heady gets. Same brewer ( even though its contracted out). You can find this at every packie and a lot of bars in my area.

Mmmm. Look at all that stainless. Here I sit, trying to convince SWMBO that it not only will fit in the garage, but that we need it for better beer!!

image-1722613354.jpg

j1laskey said:
I find it funny that this beer doesn't get the praise that Heady gets. Same brewer ( even though its contracted out). You can find this at every packie and a lot of bars in my area.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the Celia, had that sorghum sourness to me

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
I wasn't the biggest fan of the Celia, had that sorghum sourness to me

I wasn't the biggest fan either but I think it's weird that they have a homerun with Heady and a balk with Celia. Great brewers typically have a stellar line up.

Had a couple:
Growler of Steel Toe Size 7
Couple Obsidian Stouts
Gin and tonic
My 90 shilling, last bottle. Very sad to see it gone but on the plus side the last bottle was awesome.
And also a Purity Kolsch

Back