? for the herb heads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been getting into curry dishes since entering the UK. They are tasty, but I learned a lesson the hard way....don't eat it for five straight meals. It will take months for you @$$ to forgive you.

fifelee,

Don't forget most of the curries you get in the UK are invented in the UK.
I make my cown curries from spices. Never a jar a packet.

I'll post a good recipe in the chat area. It's easy to make and really fragrant.

That would be great. I have been using the Pataks jars, but would love to try the real deal.

has anyone ever smoked them..?? or just heard about it..?? I've had this discussion with some other people I brew with...

Maybe someone could make a nice cigar with a few hops mixed in. Might go well with a homebrew, or more likely it would taste like Rosie's ass.

fifelee said:
Any of you love beer so much you tried smoken hops.
The owner of my lhbs told me that smoking high AA flower hops will give you a decent buzz (enlightenment).

I'm gonna try it. Just haven't yet.:rockin:

Jester said:
has anyone ever smoked them..?? or just heard about it..?? I've had this discussion with some other people I brew with...

see my post above. but I will never admit to anything

You're better off drinking bong-water....whatever you do, don't smoke shrooms.
I read that Jimi Hendrix would put malt-extract in his bandana so when he sweat, the extract would mix with the lacto-bacteria and ferment and by the time the sweat drip down his face it would be beer.

"I tried to smoke mushrooms once, but couldn't keep the pizza lit."

A gold star to anyone who can name the author?

Latest posts

Back