What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just walked into the blacksmith brewery in Stevensville mt and I was grabbed by a guy and drug up to the bar and he wasn't taking no for an answer he bought my cutthroat ipa!! This t-shirt has paid for itself 50 times over again! Chive On!!!!

ForumRunner_20130309_170914.png

WesleyS said:
Sounds pretty good!

Id start begging to trade, but I think it's too limited to bother.

And now....Apple brandy hunaphu. It is good to have friends who are obsessed with trading beer.

I am on a semi-sour kick lately. Great cherry lambic. Pretty tart, nice cherry fruitiness, lightly sweet and finishes really dry. It's a 2008 bottle.
smile.gif

20130309_192700.jpg

Terra Incognita. It was the parting gift from last year's Savour in DC. The Brett really makes the malt stand out. Really nice beer.

Oh, this was after a Genesse cream ale.

Water, and some lovely industrial strength cough syrup with codeine the nice doctor just gave me. Guess it means no beer tonight (although methinks here in a bit I'll be preferring the cough syrup). And all you people with your crappy weeks can suck it. I suppose pneumonia means I need to quit smoking too. But at least I get a couple days off work early next week :mug:

Starting the evening off right with BFM and my last Furious. I'm going to drink some delicious beers tonight.

Edit: I didn't even realize that Lolo had posted pictures with his Chive shirt. Awesome! Chive On!

image-589818506.jpg

Founder nemesis, new Glarus iced barleywine, k-sumthin from michigan

Swarley88 said:
First time? Isn't it fantastic? All of their beers are like that.

Yeah, it is going incredibly with the jalapeño popper grilled cheese I made. I'm definitely going to be getting more of it somehow.

Awesome news!!!!!!!! I'm at my favorite brewery bitterroot brewing having my usual weekend beer or 4 :) (that's the limit in MT in breweries). Anyways I asked if they got the red dread imperial red into bottles yet... "yup we just bottled it last night" !!! Needless to say I'll be leaving here with several of them!!!!

Are you able to drink you 4 beer limit on primes is and buy more to go (or will that cut in on your limit?)

Water, and some lovely industrial strength cough syrup with codeine the nice doctor just gave me. Guess it means no beer tonight (although methinks here in a bit I'll be preferring the cough syrup). And all you people with your crappy weeks can suck it. I suppose pneumonia means I need to quit smoking too. But at least I get a couple days off work early next week :mug:

Get better!

AHA chocolate orange kit my sister gave me for Christmas. still ridiculously over carbed after a year in the bottle, but a nice, chewy beer.

Are you able to drink you 4 beer limit on primes is and buy more to go (or will that cut in on your limit?)
48 oz is all that a brewery is allowed to serve in the state of Montana.. but the to go is unlimited :tank: so i can fill 5 growlers and take 10 cases or more with me if i like :rockin:

Sammy's Cinder Bock rauch bock. It starts rauch-y, and then it turns malty and bock-y as it warms up. Either that, or my mouth is overloaded with the smoke, and I need to drink it over a longer period of time. It's not bad.

Next will be Hopfuzion, a WI fresh hop lager from Sprecher. It's hoppy, alright. Almost grassy, in a good way. I'm going to enjoy it.

Back