Blichmann Top Tier just arrived in my mail!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomedumbJerk

Reaction score
i started building it last night after work. if you guys order one, and you have burners and not just shelves, you may need someone to help you. the burners are heavy and awkward to install. but those things look LEGIT. I'll get some photos up of the process and post them in the next few days. the stand looks good. and please feel free to ask questions if you guys had any concerns or wonders about the stand. :mug:

I was impressed with how the stand was packaged... I came home one day to find 5 relatively small boxes sitting by my garage and thought that I only received half the order... that was until I started opening everything. Jerk, I suspect that you will love your Top Tier, I know I do.

I was impressed with how the stand was packaged... I came home one day to find 5 relatively small boxes sitting by my garage and thought that I only received half the order... that was until I started opening everything. Jerk, I suspect that you will love your Top Tier, I know I do.

they are indeed well packaged. i used mine today for a mini mash Belgian wit for the lady. i had a bit of trouble getting the burner going. it kept on making huge popping noises and having flames come out the wrong end. i re Teflon taped everything and gave it another go. those burners are sensitive little guys. they don't like a lot of oxygen, apparently. the whole set up fits in my tiny little side yard with room to brew. i have it set up with a burner on the bottom, a shelf for the cooler above it, and a burner on the same level as the cooler opposite side for now. i took some photo's and i'll upload them tomorrow. I'm running late for an event for a charity bike ride at a wine bar. thinking about it makes the homebrew I'm drinking right now taste that much better....

oh and later i'll give a more detailed review.:mug:

Had mine about 6 months now - put about 10 batches through it. I still really like it. To me the burners are amazing and so quiet.

Solidly built. Efficiently goes about its buisness causing no drama on brew day.

The only small negative for me is that it does not come with a cover. I keep it on my patio and drape a large tarp over it to keep it dry.

I've been very pleased with mine. I'm two brews into it and couldn't be happier. It took a little bit to get the tiers positioned the way that worked best for me. As the Captain said, those burners are nothing shy of awesome and quiet. No more yelling over the jet burners... :)

ruffdeezy, if you hit up my blog linked in my signature you'll see more pictures and info on the stand. Good luck with your stand!

Eric

Had mine about 6 months now - put about 10 batches through it. I still really like it. To me the burners are amazing and so quiet.

Solidly built. Efficiently goes about its buisness causing no drama on brew day.

The only small negative for me is that it does not come with a cover. I keep it on my patio and drape a large tarp over it to keep it dry.

Where is your address? :D

I've been very pleased with mine. I'm two brews into it and couldn't be happier. It took a little bit to get the tiers positioned the way that worked best for me. As the Captain said, those burners are nothing shy of awesome and quiet. No more yelling over the jet burners... :)

ruffdeezy, if you hit up my blog linked in my signature you'll see more pictures and info on the stand. Good luck with your stand!

Eric

It's looking good, I love looking at all sorts of pics of the stand. I should have mine next week I think.

Back