Roman's - Milwaukee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sause

Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Short Drive and I just visited Roman's on the South Side of Milwaukee. It is a very corner bar-ish atomosphere except for one thing. THE BEER!!!!! It has some of the best beer on tap in the city. Only Thirty or so beers on tap but I think that their is only 4-5 beers under 6%. It was easy to find a table and the bartender was very nice (as well as hot). The beers were served in the proper glass comma most having their own. I would not mind having this place as the SEWAGE Brewers meeting place. They tell you which beers that they are going to have up next after a keg is done.

Roman's Pub

Plus they had Rodenbach on tap so I was stoked.

Wow, that's one hell of a beer list for taps! Sounds like you had fun! it's a good thing I didn't go, though. I had a looongg day at work and I was shot by 8 o'clock. I would never have had the energy to drive to Milwaukee last night, esp. the south side. Maybe next time.....

Yeah sause drank me under the table. :) Great list of beer. They have a Dogfish Head 120 Min. cellaring. We were going to ask Roman when he was going to break it out, but he was busy entertaining a couple of MILF wannabes. They also have a decent selection of hard stuff too. I almost switched to Bourbon. That would have been a disaster. I was druck enough as it was. Good time though. Sause loves to talk beer so we did and did and did. Well I like to talk beer too.

Roman's is fantastic. Mike is a great guy and has a fantastic selection of beers on tap. I try to make it there as often as I can, which unfortunately equates to a 4-5 times a year only. Now that I have a friend that lives in walking distance, it makes it much easier.

Back