• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for GABF tickets. WTB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilldeath

Reaction score
I have mine but friends are looking cause it sold out so quickly the year. Looking for 5 thursday and 5 sat eve, if have any please post reply or pm thx.

lol, they were sold out way earlier this year. I already bought mine to all the sessions back in June but my buddies need some tickets. Found some from some buddies on ratebeer still ISO 2 for thursday and 2 for sat eve. :mug:

I have a couple extra tickets for Thurs and Saturday nights... I'm still deciding what to do with them. Hopefully I'll decide in the next day or two... they are AHA tickets with the VIP entrance stamp on them.

This is my first time going, I waited too late in previous years so I bought extra tickets the second they went on sale.

I don't know if you have to show AHA ID in order to be able to use the VIP Entrance with VIP stamped tickets?

Probably doesn't matter for people in this group. I was just curious.

Jim

anyway hopefuly I'll have a post up here tomorrow with what I'm going to do with my extra tickets.

I have a couple extra tickets for Thurs and Saturday nights... I'm still deciding what to do with them. Hopefully I'll decide in the next day or two... they are AHA tickets with the VIP entrance stamp on them.

This is my first time going, I waited too late in previous years so I bought extra tickets the second they went on sale.

I don't know if you have to show AHA ID in order to be able to use the VIP Entrance with VIP stamped tickets?

Probably doesn't matter for people in this group. I was just curious.

Jim

anyway hopefuly I'll have a post up here tomorrow with what I'm going to do with my extra tickets.

great, let me know either way, and let me know what you'll be wearing and I'll come say hey on one of the sessions. :mug:

Back