Getting sticker off cornies tip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Take advantage of the summer weather and put your empty cornies out in the sun for a couple hours. It will soften those stickers and they will peel right off. I just did a couple myself. Make sure the sticker are facing the sun.

I just picked up a new keg yesterday...
it was Bud Light, and has been sitting in a storage locker for EIGHT years...
I am SO not looking forward to cleaning that thing out...

anyway, it was sitting in the back of my truck yesterday when I headed up to pressure wash the parking lot at church. I figured, "Hey, why not?" and tossed it on the ground and give it a few shots...
Good Bye stickers.

I just picked up a new keg yesterday...
it was Bud Light, and has been sitting in a storage locker for EIGHT years...
I am SO not looking forward to cleaning that thing out...

anyway, it was sitting in the back of my truck yesterday when I headed up to pressure wash the parking lot at church. I figured, "Hey, why not?" and tossed it on the ground and give it a few shots...
Good Bye stickers.

I had a 8 year old corny with stuff still in it. It was not bad. I let it soak for a couple days with oxyclean and then a couple more with a fresh batch of oxiclean. Came out fine.

Pressure washer sounds interesting.. Hmm.

Oh man, speaking of cornies, the wife and I went out for dinner on Saturday night to our favorite local thai place, and sitting next to the back door off the kitchen was 7 cornies!!!
The wifes mouth was watering from the smell of the food, mine on the other hand...

Back