• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Lots of Stuff!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckylindy345

Reaction score
I'm leaving/taking a break from the brewing hobby and would like to sell everything I have. I'm located in Cincinnati, Ohio and travel to Columbus, Ohio often if you would like to arrange a local pick up. Of course, we can always work out shipping.

Anyways here's a list of what I have:

5 gallon, stainless steel brew kettle
Johnson Controls Temperature Range controller - never used
Huge Freezer with collar installed (obviously, cannot ship)
3 Plastic Fermentation Buckets (2 with holes/spouts)
1 5 Gallon Glass Carboy
Siphon
Funnel, carboy scrubbers, bag of bottle caps
2 Bottle Cappers
Stick-on thermometers for fermentation buckets
Glass thermometer

These items were used for 4 batches only, and were well maintained/frequently washed.

If you would like pictures, post here, PM me or send me an email at [email protected].

Make me an offer for any item(s) and we'll talk. I'm looking to just get this stuff out of my house, so I'm willing to go pretty cheap. :mug:

Thanks!
Eric

Pm sent.
Looking for capper / caps and controller if ciliorozo doesn't get it and the stick on thermometers

The temperature controller is gone. I have someone locally coming by to check the rest of the stuff out, so i'll be back to give another update on Friday or this weekend. jldesign, I'll send you pictures if the guy who is coming tomorrow, doesn't clean me out.

Thanks!

Back