1st post BB Bold Holiday Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathaniel

Reaction score
Wow what an awsome wealth of brewing information, this forum rocks... Here's the problem I have.... I just got done brewing up BB Bold Holiday Ale 6 weeks ago. I followed the 1,2,3 guide and it tastes great "considering it was my first brewing". My brother and I had one and a half 12oz'rs and noticed the "buzz" is way differant from any other alcohol or beer product. Its kinda more of a stoned feeling than drunk type buzz. I only used ingredients that came with the kit. Has this happened to anyone else? i.e. getting a screwed up buzz from your homebrew? or am I just paranoid..... Thanks...

I took a 12 pac of my first brew to a christmas eve party

a Hefe Weizen

everyone who tried it liked it

two guys even had 3 or 4 each and they both

passed out good strong beer

yum

the only thing was everyone asked

"so you make this in a bathtub or something?"

:rockin:

I brewed the same Holiday Ale Brew....should be finished in bottle this wedenesday...I did try one bottle on the 24th....i did feel that if I had 2 I would be feeling th same way you did.....

Cam0110 thanks for the post. I'm not sure if its a green beer thing or what, but it was totally differant. I'm all new to homebrewing so the majority of what I am experiencing is foreign, but fun...

Back