Festa Brew kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich1852

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Festa Brew kits. I purchased a Wheat kit today and was curious if anyone has had any experience with them.

I've been wondering the same thing. I normally do all-grain, but the Festa Brew kits just seem super easy to use. And even if they're not the greatest, if they're pretty good, it could be a good way to boost the bottle count if you don't have time to brew.

It would be easy enough to buy a fresh pack of yeast if that's the only worry.

So...how did the Wheat come out (or how's it coming)?

I`ve done three FestaBrew kits so far and I am happy with them. The beer turns out well and the kits are super easy to use. I brewed their brown ale and the cream ale and the Bock. The Bock I didn`t care for. A tad too roasty-malty for me. The next brew will be their IPA. Have not had a problem with the yeast.
Happy brewing,
Joe.
:mug:

Damn would love to try one of those but they don't ship out west in canada?? Been making these Brew House kits and they turn out some good brew....

So far so good on my end with Festa Brew... on my third ferment... generally, the yeast pack say good for at least August 2008; that's many months ahead.

Back