New Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OlllllllllllllO, That guy sells quite a few of those and the brass section can be drilled for multiple taps. If I ever go the freezer route, I will probably pick up one of these.

Nice Score. :mug:

yeah i was going to drill out the brass part, he has some plain ones w/o taps and a Heiniken one with out taps, still at his store.

i thought it had more character than the regular polished crome/brass ones they have on ebay. i thought it was a heck of a steal for $135. a single faucet crome one from the beveragefactory (on ebay) is around 90-100. i almost had a solid brass 6 tap mushroom tower for 152 but someone snipped the bid while i was out walking the dogs lol i think it sold for 220 which is extremly cheap for a mushroom tower! most of the ones ive seen online sell for over 500$

ive bought just about my whole keg set up on ebay minus the freezer and temp controller and keg fittings.

2 cornies w/ new O rings - 56$ (all of these are with shipping)
brand new 10 lb. aluminum Co2 Tank = $89.00
Dual Guage CO2 Regulator (micromatic)=$59
Ceramic Tower w/ 1 faucet=135 (no shipping price on this yet)

Total spent on ebay for kegorator is 294$
Temp Controller=50$
Keg ball lock connectors 4= $20
Freezer=Free

Total $364.00

I still need lines and CO2 for the tank. my freezer is big enough for 2 half barrels if i wanted to put them in there lol so upgrading from a 2 cornie to 3 or 4 or more will be pretty easy if i ever want to do it :)

Back