Brew Cart!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedOctober

Reaction score
Can anyone post a pic of thier "brew cart"

I plan on brewing from the garage, and have seen (somewhere of the web) a cool homemade cart will slop sink, burner and counter space. (thing also had wheels)

If anyone has such a contraption can you please post it so I can sponge off your creativeness.

Thanks in advance brothers.

Dont own one but how would the drain work on the sink? Drain in to a holding tank and then dump the waste water?

P.S. Where in Rockland? I use to own the Nextel store in Suffern.

Come down to Defiant Brewery in Pearl River this Wednesday for the homebrew club meeting.
I don't personally have a cart, but I'm sure some of the guys there do and would be willing to help you.

PS. Bring Homebrew!

Hey Ben, I'm in Orangeburg!

I do the 4am-2pm shift @ work.

I will try to make it next week, Pearl River (Defiant) is like 5 mins from me.

Can anyone post a pic of thier "brew cart"

I plan on brewing from the garage, and have seen (somewhere of the web) a cool homemade cart will slop sink, burner and counter space. (thing also had wheels)

If anyone has such a contraption can you please post it so I can sponge off your creativeness.

Thanks in advance brothers.

look in my pictures. Mine is a cart w/ wheels and counter space. I will try to post up a picture here if I can find a better one.
JJ

Mine is not much right now, but I am starting with a Stainless Steel Prep Table from Craigslist ~$100. Very easy to find. I used it for the first time last weekend and it was great to have all the counter space with the shelf below. I plan to put casters on it soon and eventually may shorten the legs and set it up as a single tier system after I purchase a pump.

IMG_2695.jpg

Jaybird! Awesome set-up. I hadn't seen that yet. I thought about cutting the top for burners, but not putting the keggle all the way through. Great idea!

Jaybird! Awesome set-up. I hadn't seen that yet. I thought about cutting the top for burners, but not putting the keggle all the way through. Great idea!

Oh ya I love this set up, it took me almost a year to get it all together. I can have 2 brews going at the same time and only add about 1.5 hours to the brewday, and Its SUPER EASY to brew on.
Cheers
JJ

Back