[timewaster] Fantastic Contraptions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO is not happy that you found this game for me...

But thanks!

Mine either. This is really addicting. Looking at other peoples' solutions is fun. It shows there are many ways to skin a cat.

This one is my favorite solution so far (there's tons more on Youtube). jSmCpiqg2dw

PS: Is there any way to link to a Youtube video without the preview popping up?

Thanks, beerthirty! I'm fascinated by this game, but I can't quite bring myself to pay for it. Instead, I've been futzing with making simpler solutions to the free puzzles. For example (another spoiler). Another challenge is to see how many puzzles you can solve with one (or zero) wheels.

Yuri:

It's worth the ten bucks for the "unlocked" version. Here's one of my favorite solutions: This is for U-Turn, the level after unpossible:

Teh Hinge

Nice. I thought U-Turn was rather easy after some of the others. Try solving "The Wall" (one of the easier levels) with one wheel. Took me a while to get that one.

I saw someone on youtube that did "handling" with 3 pieces

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSmCpiqg2dw]YouTube - Fantastic Contraption - Handling[/ame] totally nuts.

Back