• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6.5 gallon carboys - any interest Jax, FL area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShepFL

ShepFL
Reaction score
I have 6 of them and no need for them. Part of a larger deal for some wine making equipment. Have 2 stryfoam containers to sit them in. These are big; prefer to sell locally.

$35 ea.

I work at the airport but live in Baker Co.
Have not joined yet. Thinking of joining tho to improve my effort.
Are you member? I have been to Just Brew It on brew days - looks fun!

I still have them. Shipping to TX may be expensive but you can check USPS.com My zip code is 32087
These are used.

I work at the airport but live in Baker Co.
Have not joined yet. Thinking of joining tho to improve my effort.
Are you member? I have been to Just Brew It on brew days - looks fun!

Yep, been a member for a few years now. It's a very large/active club, which makes it a lot of fun. We meet the 2nd Saturday of every month at 6:00 pm at different Jax locations. Check thecask.org for updates on where the meetings are being held, interclub competitions and other goings on. Always glad to meet new people in the area.

aiptasia -
I think you just talked me into it. I enjoy this hobby and it gives me some good brew to drink while working on my antique tractors and rebuild of 1950 GMC pickup. I am a younger guy but an old soul if you get my meaning.

My sons are grown and in the service, wife is busy running around with her party supply stores - ah, perhaps an annual event is in the offing :)
Me - I am doing IT consulting and hoping to retire before I die :)
Hope to see you at one of the mtgs.

Back