What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409937966.444354.jpg

An hb root beer...full sugar, so the diabetus isn't going to be happy with me. But it's pretty good!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409944523.593639.jpg

Slowly getting back into the drinking and posting of beers i drink. Instead of just drinking the beers i drink. Whats up guys and gals!

Brewing an oktoberfest also.

I think someone just earned a punch in the berries and an open handed chode slap! :mug:

made a pyment today with the wild grapes I picked last year. I need a floccin' press. having coffee now.

I prefer to give my chode slaps in the kah li mah shak ti de style. I have melomel that i am getting ready to bottle after almost 18months

I prefer to give my chode slaps in the kah li mah shak ti de style. I have melomel that i am getting ready to bottle after almost 18months

if the local Asian store gets in some fresh lychee, I'm planning to make a melomel with that. the canned stuff they sell just don't taste the same.

impressive_zps3b21c835.jpg

Welcome back! You can just forward your late fees to me. 72 ounces ought to cover it! :mug:

Haha no problem man! Thanks for the warm welcome back. I'd love to swap some homebrew for sure. Ive read nothing but great things about your beer. To keep in enjoying sweltering summer days with stouts and porters Remmy style, heres the next brew. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409950127.886247.jpg
2013 velvet merlin.

Haha no problem man! Thanks for the warm welcome back. I'd love to swap some homebrew for sure. Ive read nothing but great things about your beer. To keep in enjoying sweltering summer days with stouts and porters Remmy style, heres the next brew. View attachment 222200
2013 velvet merlin.

Don't break that glass, brother. :D :D

Study study study study study. I would grow bored of this if it wasn't an excuse to drink a bunch of beers I haven't had in a very long time, in addition to some I haven't had at all, and drink some styles I'm more unfamiliar with than others (like Munich Dunkel).

20140905_160558.jpg

20140905_162820.jpg

20140905_164616.jpg

Homer. First brew from a local brewer who is gypsy brewing at Choc in Oklahoma. Fantastic DIPA!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409952056.695878.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back