I'm Drunk!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well on my way to being drunk now. :mug:
Just got the OK from the wife to order my kegging kit. :ban:
Got my mini fridge ready to go. :rockin:

Only downer is that I still miss my little man that I had to put down earlier this week. :(

In my drunkenness i started thinking about my health, so i sought the silver lining. And according to the internet thing, a moderate amount of beer every day is good for you. Of course i'll interpret what "a moderate amount" consists of. If i can talk w/o slurring, and walk w/o falling, i've drank a moderate amount and essentially i'm at the gym.

sick! i like your thought process. i'm gonna take it a little further. and start power lifting!

Well I didn't end up sprinting that night, but I'm enjoying a few tonight. Still not drunk, and I probably won't be today, but I'm feeling really good.

Started drinking at 4p.m. whemn my buddies got off work. New honey ale was a ****ing hit! 2.5 gallons down the hatch plus a couple crown shots with my boy that just got back from Iraq and I'm drunk as ****! Have a good thanksgiving boys! You're not my guy friend!

man...now i know why my parents were always freaking out around the holidays! they were hungover from a long night of cleaning the house!
got the house cleaned, got most of the food made for t-day (only 2 things to make int he kitchen tomorrow, plus the turkey to fry outside) and got good and wasted in the process.

and i ain't yo' pal, son.

im not calling you guys a *****... but yeah/ i could kiclk your ass. if you wanna go then we can lets do it. none, not one not any of you ****ers are my buddys

Well, after several IRAs (India Red Ales) from the powerhouse, I'm with ya buddy (pal, friend, acquaintance, guy, IM-person, man, woman, whatever you are!)

So I am[...]rocking out to Randy Bachman's awesome radio show "Vinyl Tap" on CBC.

Niiiiiice. Great program, and nice to hear that you're able to tune in (slightly) south of the border.

Just polished off my second homebrew of the day and I want another, but I'm just building my pipeline and I have to stay at pace...

Ah, f*@k it! It's Monday!

About to run out of beer, panicked and bought some booze. Vodka hits hard yet slow. It is likely to be a rough morning.

Growler was an APA. A bottle of a blonde ALE. And a few of my own CDAs and Kolschs. Any other kind of blonde and SWMBO would have had my balls in a vice. Hah.

I'm dr'k too! I don't give a sh't about the OP. Di'nt r'd it, d'nt int'd to. Just wan'td t' l't ya'll kn'w I'm dr'k too!

I'm dr'k too! I don't give a sh't about the OP. Di'nt r'd it, d'nt int'd to. Just wan'td t' l't ya'll kn'w I'm dr'k too!

get out!!! GTFO!!! you go back, RIGHT NOW. an d read the OP or you CAnt PLAY!!

(also congrats on bein drunk, welcome to the thread:D)

I'm already halfway there. Once I take down a 22 of Mad Elf, I'll be good to go. I've got a week of vacation ahead of me, and I'll probably be drunk half of it :mug:

I'm already halfway there. Once I take down a 22 of Mad Elf, I'll be good to go. I've got a week of vacation ahead of me, and I'll probably be drunk half of it :mug:

Only half? Not me, I'm going for all of it including Christmas day. Oh, and I'm well on my way tonight. :drunk:

Back