Brew streak!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bostonbrewin63

Reaction score
What's everyone's "brew streak" mine has been 4 days in a row brew at least one beer a day.. An I had good variate. Wheat hefen, Belgian golden strong, pale ale, and a chocolate stout. CHEERS!

Nice! I have done 2 in a day an it's a lot of work! An I'm still young dumb an full of cum so I hear ya!

I was young dumb & full of that once upon a time,late highschoolzoic era. But I have even bottled & brewed in one day before. It def was a good kinda tired...but two full fermenters was a nice sight next to the comp hutch.:rockin:

I'm currently at 46 weeks straight of at least 5.5 gallons per batch. I brew every Saturday with my brew partner. We've done some double brew days as well as 10 gallon batches. We're kind of addicted.

Weizer said:
I'm currently at 46 weeks straight of at least 5.5 gallons per batch. I brew every Saturday with my brew partner. We've done some double brew days as well as 10 gallon batches. We're kind of addicted.

"Kind of"?!?! Haha. That is impressive! Who drinks all of that beer?

I think my best streak was 40gal (2x5gal batches, 3x10gal batches) in 5 days last spring.

"Kind of"?!?! Haha. That is impressive! Who drinks all of that beer?

We usually split our batch amongst 12 bombers(which we drink), and the rest goes into 12 oz bottles that we give out to friends, family, and co-workers.

We are currently in the process of finding a location for our 3 bbl brewery. So, a majority of our batches are experiments to figure out our flagship beers, which is why we brew so often. We've basically nailed those down already, so at this point it's just more R & D for the future.

Last year I did 15 days straight of brewing which amounted to a total of 30bbls of beer.

It's not as difficult as it sounds but it sure got tiring by the end of it all, I never want to play catch up like that again.

Last year I did 15 days straight of brewing which amounted to a total of 30bbls of beer.

It's not as difficult as it sounds but it sure got tiring by the end of it all, I never want to play catch up like that again.

Damn! What size system are you using? That's 62 gallons of beer per day.

:eek:

I was going to post my excitement about 4 weekends in a row, but not now.

Geezzz... An I thought 4 day streak was good.... Mmmm. Well you know what that means... I feel challenged, must brew more than 4 days straight ! An... Buy more fermenters an secondary's.. Question is it normal to have ur girl/wife get upset with this obsession?

Geezzz... An I thought 4 day streak was good.... Mmmm. Well you know what that means... I feel challenged, must brew more than 4 days straight ! An... Buy more fermenters an secondary's.. Question is it normal to have ur girl/wife get upset with this obsession?

There's a reason I'm single haha.

What's everyone's "brew streak" mine has been 4 days in a row brew at least one beer a day.. An I had good variate. Wheat hefen, Belgian golden strong, pale ale, and a chocolate stout. CHEERS!

Wow, no one's gonna make this joke?

You're just 2 short of a 6 Row... *ba dum tssss*

I might have had some beers while writing this.

Damn, some of you brew a ton of beer! And I thought I was mad, I've had 6 brew days in the month of May so far. And counting...:)

I really don't have the time to brew 6 days in a row! Or 6 days in a month for that matter but **** I'm gonna try.. Everything is full an flowing so no need to rush

Back