No work = brewing : )

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mknox4354

Reaction score
Well I do hvac and they called and told me that there is no work for me today. Hopefully that doesnt equal to me getting layed off. I figured i might as well take oppurtunity of they day off and brew. Im brewing a coffee stout today and the weather couldnt be better. Its 68 degrees out and sunny. I got another batch i can do tomorrow if it happens again. I might be brewing all week ha. Anybody else brewing this morning?

Nice!

We got rain but at least it's warm and we are supposed to be near 70 later this week.

I'm kind of itching to brew myself. I have some Bell's yeast made up and I actually kept the yeast from my last batch too. I really ought to use it up before it has a chance to mutate or go bad...

That stuff from from a mild. I think it would work great to pitch onto a stout.

Homercidal said:
Nice!

We got rain but at least it's warm and we are supposed to be near 70 later this week.

I'm kind of itching to brew myself. I have some Bell's yeast made up and I actually kept the yeast from my last batch too. I really ought to use it up before it has a chance to mutate or go bad...

That stuff from from a mild. I think it would work great to pitch onto a stout.

Nice. No bells here in maryland unfortunately.

Man it's kinda boring brewing by myself. I usually have someone else with me. Guess I'll have to start cracking open a couple of beers to keep me company

That sucks. My wife came home from the store and said she picked up a 6 pack of Two Hearted and put some in my beer fridge!

And Oberon will be coming out very soon...

Homercidal said:
Hey what kind of beers do you got in Maryland?

Uhh alot but bells isn't one. We got dogfish brew Belgium troeggs some goose island. Stone flying dog I don't know quite a bit

Homercidal said:
That sucks. My wife came home from the store and said she picked up a 6 pack of Two Hearted and put some in my beer fridge!

And Oberon will be coming out very soon...

Ive had the two hearted which was great but that's it

Back