The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spawn#2 cane up with the GREAT IDEA of having a party here tonight with all of her friends to celebrate her buying a condo. She can’t have a party of all her friends because those f’ing millennial mo-Ron’s will irritate da fuq out of her new neighbors

The irony of that is apparently lost on her.

I’ve come to love Alexa. I (think) I’ve managed to get her programmed to play the Baby Shark song every fourth song until 6 am.

Eric Clapton radio is supposedly spared.

I’m going up to bed soon. I fully expect to laugh myself to sleep.

No problem, there are irony mines all over the world making more...

So...Durgin-Park passes into the dustbin of Boston folklore. I dined there twice with business friends of my dad - back in the 80s. Rude, crude, and entertaining to an extent, as much as tourists loved it, it wasn't my style.

There are other notables that have passed that I miss much more. Cafe Budapest was redolently amazing, the best tables at Aujourd’hui had a spectacular view and the food and wine were knock-out quality, the original Meridian restaurant was worth the price for being treated like royalty for a couple of hours, and The Latin O had the best Mexican experience inside 128.

I miss those places...

Weather forecasters be like...
IMG958965.jpeg

Yep, no snow here just a lot o rain & wind, but this evening my beer picture slid off a mostly flat hooded truck. Splendid coat of ice.

Meh. Just another Patriots Superbowl appearance...

:D

Seriously, I had to scrape the Spousal Unit off the ceiling when the game finally ended. Talk about high anxiety!

I even heard the end of that game 'cause they preempted re runs of the late Art Bell's former rebrodcasts. ( beats the heck out of the current version of that show...)

The end of the 4th, which is all I heard, was even more amusing than a talk through on a bigfoot hunt, and almost as predictable. Good stuff..

I was wondering though, why are they called the Pats instead of the Pates?

Always amusing to see what I wrote the previous night, what I get for posting so close to crash out time. One pint over the line as well, as they say.

Mild HO, eggs, bacon, two ibuprofen & hot coffee, strong and black (& not that darn euro roast either).

Mashed in at 10:12, 154F, a little high, but 38F out behind the shop and not running the HERMS coil, slow, naturally declining step mash, I like to call it. Should be another fine lager, hopefully.

Back