What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5G of plain kroger brand apple juice with belle saison rehydrated and pitched. Will be backsweetening with cherry concentrate.

That sounds delicious!

Oh & I have
5 Gallons of an IPA
5 Gallons of Pumpkin Ale

Bottled I have
5 Gallons of American Brown Ale
5 Gallons of Pumpkin Ale
5 Gallons Milk Stout
2.5 Gallons Cider

Dry Cider I am hoping to bottle this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed it is drinkable for Thanksgiving. Was pretty tasty when I racked to secondary.

A raspberry pale ale boosted with several lbs of honey. I'm calling this one "Something raspberry this way comes"

7 gallons of Farmhouse Rye with White Labs American Farmhouse Ale blend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

just put a RIS to bed, then made 15 pints of sweet relish ... swmbo had to have it today... just in time for xmas .. :rolleyes:

5 gallons of red ale that I am going to lager as an experiment to taste test against an exact same recipe same yeast non lager red ale.

Belgium triple that had a OG of 1.090. First time using a aerating stone and yeast nutrients since it has a high OG. Had airlock activity by the time I had everything cleaned up. Never had activity in the first hour before.

Does gravity affect gravity? Would all beer be lite on the moon?

11 gallons heady topper clone in conical in fridge & 5 gallons smash (2-row 12# and 3oz Amarillo) in bucket on the floor

Red rye IPA is on point at FG and is getting a 2-day dry hop with willamette & cascade! Peach wheat is in secondary getting ready for a good bottling tomorrow as well :mug:

Then it's gonna be time for a munich/simcoe SMaSH...

Last weekend the Blind Pig went to Secondary and I finally brewed the big Pliny the Elder clone whoch now resides in the two SS Brewbuckets.

I also added heating to my fermentation box...finally. It was getting down to 62 degrees at night and I ferment in the upper range around 68.

Biermuncher's Cream of 3 crops

1415176711284.jpg

Southern brown ale from BCS is in my fermeter at this moment. This will be my first batch with a fermentation chamber, and the first to go in to my new keggingsystem

Just bottled an Oktoberfest - I know, I'm late. But I have two going now - an amber ale and a Mexican Cerveza. When those are finished I'm going to brew up some dark ales and porters for the winter season.

Southern brown ale from BCS is in my fermeter at this moment. This will be my first batch with a fermentation chamber, and the first to go in to my new keggingsystem

Awesome. That's exciting. Don't rush the force carb....it's tempting but the wait is worth it!

5 gal of raspberry Berliner Weisse
5 gal of sour mashed citra apa that I added grapefruit too
5 gal of the cascade 15 min apa
2 gal of ghetto cider that I made from left over apples and pitched onto yeast cake. No idea what will happen with it but it didn't cost me a dime.

3gallons of Andes mint chocolate stout and 1 gallon cider with coconut sugar

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Awesome. That's exciting. Don't rush the force carb....it's tempting but the wait is worth it!

I was thinking about doing the set and forget method and just carb it in 2-3 weeks. I do have time and i keep telling myself the time will make the beer better.

Naughty Brewnette brown ale in carboy ready to keg Fri.

Bucket has a 90 min IPA that I did a no chill with. Diluted and chilled some wort from the batch for a starter. 1.75 OG :tank:

Back