• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete All Grain Set-Up and Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winter

Reaction score
Have not brewed in two years. Complete all grain homebrew set-up for sale. Major items listed below other miscellaneous parts included thermometer, capper etc, included. Please contact if you want to see pictures. Items will need to be picked up or can meet 2 hours from Charlotte. Prefer to sale as group. $700 or best offer. Thanks.
Scott

Kegerator: 4.9 cubic ft with dual stainless tap and stainless drip tray, will include new beverage lines
Kegging System: 4 ball lock kegs, five pound CO2 tank, dual gauge regulator
2x15 gallon converted kegs: with brass mounts, one with thermometer
10 gallon gatorade mash tun, stainless false bottom
dual 2x25' copper immersion chiller
propane burner
5x5 gallon glass carboys
2x6.5 gallon glass carboys

woah man, might be interested in some of the stuff. Need to talk to a buddy and see if wants to go in with me on some of it. I'm in Raleigh and have family in Charlotte. Would be interested in:

2x15 gallon converted kegs: with brass mounts, one with thermometer (extremely interested)
10 gallon gatorade mash tun, stainless false bottom
dual 2x25' copper immersion chiller
2x6.5 gallon glass carboys

and possibly 1 or 2 of the cornys.

Can you PM me with Prices of these items?

Back