Have you ever... [not for the faint of heart]

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
You've been pre-warned in the title...

Have you ever dropped a triple duce that's so dense you have to flush twice (or more) to get it to all go down? Not talking about clogging, just that part of it is so heavy that the first flush can't move it far enough, fast enough for it to go down with just one flush. :eek: :D

Yeah, I went there. Actually did this about 15 minutes ago. :eek: :D For the record, I've not had anything with alcohol in it since last night (about 10-11 hours ago). So this isn't a drunken rambling, and not all that mindless...

Things that make you go WTF???!! :D

My father used to complain when I was young that he had to chop it up into smaller bits to get that arm sized duece to go down. When I evacuated,it was dead on serious...

I stayed at a small hotel in france that had slicing blades in the bottom of the toilet. The flush button was on the toilet lid. So, you closed the lid, hit the button, and the blender action pureed your junk and sent it out the very small waste pipe.

The reason was that the waste had to be pumped up the walls. The hotel was very old and did not have sewage pipes under it. Crazy.

[edit]

Spend $750 on a macerator, or keep a pair of limb loppers next to the toilet. Your choice.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014RQ8LI/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Note the sound of the macerator kicking on at 0:30...

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the second floor bathroom in the house I'm renting. There's normal pipes and such (had a sink installed in the basement that ties into the waste pipe)... So there was plenty of drop going on.

I can only imagine how that toilet slushy action went. :eek: :D I hope the lid closed really well over the bowl before you pressed the button. :D

For the record, I did lol on that one, but didn't post it... :D

My daughter visited me a short while back. That was the first time we saw each other in about 8 years. On the second day, she told me. "I dropped a huge one and it blocked the toilet." I had to ask her, what do you want me to do? Go in there and break it up? Or tell you where the plunger is?

Thankfully, she asked me to tell her where the plunger was.....But she is my daughter....I woulda gone in there and beat that bastard with a stick until it cried for mercy. ;)

When we were growing up one of the nicknames I had for my middle brother was "The Coiler" for his propensity to drop ends-touching anacondas that completely encircled the stool.

When we were growing up one of the nicknames I had for my middle brother was "The Coiler" for his propensity to drop ends-touching anacondas that completely encircled the stool.

There's a word for that: ouroboros. I always thought that it was odd to have a special word for that.

images

Just had one myself. Dense enough the water jet couldn't move it fast enough, and too large to make the bend through the trap. Three flushes and it's still there.

Gonna have to let that one 'soak' for a while.

HAHA I don't know what's funnier. The fact everyone is so open about this or that I've experienced the same thing..

I have not had anything close to these stories, but the experience seems entertaining wish I had a story for this thread.

Be like Randy from south park :)

I hate the ones that when you look in the toilet and nothing is there and when you wipe nothing is there and you start second guessing your self on if you even pooped at all.

Does anyone else say good bye to your poops and feel like a part of you is leaving.

When I was in the 6th grade, my best friend had bladder cancer. Terrible for him. He eventually was cured though. At that age, I didn't really know about cancer and what it can do. All I knew was my best friend was sick and missed a lot of school.

The thing I remember most about his ordeal was his poop.

He said before the cancer his poop would float (just like mine). After the cancer it no longer floated.

So for a few years I would always examine my poop in the toilet. If it ever sank I would start to worry that I had cancer or some equally horrible disease.

When I lived in Antarctica had to eat a lot to keep the furnace stoked and fire burning. That also meant a huge amount of waste product. One day a friend of mine was so excited about his huge poop he gathered anybody he could find to take a look at it before it got flushed. We were young. That chopping machine would have been helpful.

I was a wrestler back in HS. My senior year I cut just over 35 lbs to wrestle 189 lbs (played football that year at a touch over 225). (Many of the current health/safety regulations - Dr. exam to determine maximum weight you're allowed to lose, weigh-ins an hour before the meet instead of the morning of, etc. were put in two years after I graduated.) For the better part of three months, I survived on only a peanut butter sandwich, orange, small cup of jell-o, and a plain baked potato every day. While going to school, lifting weights 4x/week, going through a 2 hour wrestling practice every evening, and most night going to the rec center for another hour+ workout each night.

When you get to the point that you crap every third day, you start to really appreciate that time on the throne....

Unloading a stinkie wet one right now. Post Vietnamese food for lunch. This thing is disgusting.

I was at a hospital once and went to use the bathroom. I will never forget the horror that I saw when I opened the first stall door. There was a damn python in there. This **** was probably close to 4" in diameter if not bigger and stuck up about 6" out of the toilet. I don't mean out of the water but stood straight up and out above the seat.

I was at a hospital once and went to use the bathroom. I will never forget the horror that I saw when I opened the first stall door. There was a damn python in there. This **** was probably close to 4" in diameter if not bigger and stuck up about 6" out of the toilet. I don't mean out of the water but stood straight up and out above the seat.

LMAO!!! I can only imagine the sight, and the look on your face. Bet the person that made that deposit was grinning ear to ear when he was walking out... I do hope he wiped though, even if he did that in another stall.

I used to work with a guy who took pride in his. One time he told me he didn't flush so others could admire it.

Back