My new License Plates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think ours says something like: "The Cactus cannot be used as a character"
We used to use a cactus as a dash when our old plates had 6 characters.

Intermingling numbers and letters, cats sleeping with dogs, Armageddon!

I saw a good plate the other day. A honda civic hybrid with the plate "2FOPEC"

I thought that was outstanding.

My other favorite... "BOLOGMA"

think about oscar meyer bologNa pronunciation.

Who got them in Cali? :(

3849b9f0e076ede.jpg

:confused:

Can't have more than SIX letters? :rolleyes:

And doesn't "consists of only numbers and letters" kinda conflict with "does not intermix letters and numbers"?

Just tried it for Mass too. No go - buzzkill

Funny stuff...I love how he says it's "street language."

My mom knows what "FU" means and she's not from the streets, dogg!

I saw a plate the other day, KY LADY.
At first I kinda felt bad for her husband, but she is probably from Kentucky.

I'll have to post pictures of my old plates.

When I lived in NC I had "HOMEBRUR" and "I BREW 7" in IL (I BREW 1 through 6 were taken).

I also had "GOTEL 6" for my van...:D

I took a picture in Austria of a car who's plates read "BR 68 EW". I figured "head" would be the only thing to interupt a beer...

I also took a pic in Furth, Germany with the plate of "FU" for Furth followed with "CK"

I have another pic from Coburg "CO" and "CK".

I'll have to post all of those...maybe this weekend...

and they wonder why mom's like SUV's

You hit anyone with a trailer hitch like that, and its the same story. My dad had a station wagon with a hitch and it did the same thing. Raised rear end+ lowered front end + hitch = lots of damage to the car in back.

Wait till people start asking you on highways what it means.... ive had them for a month or so, and been asked 4 times now. one on I 95!

Wait till people start asking you on highways what it means.... ive had them for a month or so, and been asked 4 times now. one on I 95!

I put the aha "Relax Don't Worry Have a Homebrew" sticker just above the plate - the questions about what my plates mean have stopped.

On a side note, I got stopped at a DUI checkpoint last weekend, one of the cops complimented me on the plates haha.

Moving to CO in a month. Guess I'll have to think up something different for some custom plates.

I got them in n.y. on their way will post a pict when I get them.

Excellent! Don't forget to post the pic.

I had a guy stop me in traffic about a week ago, gushing about my plate. He said he was a homebrewer and he liked my plate. A lot. Light turned green and off he went.

First time in 2 years anyone has known what the plate meant.

First time in 2 years anyone has known what the plate meant.
Had mine for a while now also. Lots of people ask what it means, but few know. The other day a guy passes me, waves and gives a thumbs up. I’m thinking, “who the F is that.” Took a few miles to figure that it was probably the plate.

Same plate, new vehicle.
RDWHAHB_02.jpg

I wanted plates that said BOLLOX...........I think I coulda blagged them with good reasoning. wifey wouldn't agree to it. :(

Back