How many beers did you drink in one day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March 17, 2006.

Brother in laws house for a massive St. Pat's party. Tapped a fresh microbrew keg of Stout at 9:00AM

Wife stuffed me into the car at 1:00AM that night. We were on our fourth keg. Lost count after 20, but I never was without a beer the entire 16 (or so) hours. Ate a ton of food though and this beer clocked in at around 3.5%.

Managed a few shots of Bushmills along the way. :drunk:

I'm sure there were days when I was younger where I eclipsed the 30 can mark, Miller Lite though.

One time, while on on the edge of a 1000' cliff with two of my fellow mountain rescuers, we went beer for beer 13 bottles of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in about 3 hours time while sitting around the fire. We stopped when the 39 bottles we had were gone.
I don't know if it was the altitude 9,000' or what, but we woke up at 6am, ready to rock, no hangovers or anything.

One time, while on on the edge of a 1000' cliff with two of my fellow mountain rescuers, we went beer for beer 13 bottles of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in about 3 hours time while sitting around the fire. We stopped when the 39 bottles we had were gone.
I don't know if it was the altitude 9,000' or what, but we woke up at 6am, ready to rock, no hangovers or anything.

Glad I didn't have to be rescued off THAT mountain that night!

I went on a mans weekend, started drinking friday night, came home sunday morning, managed to finish 55 beer, all averaging 5-7%. Mostly minglers were purchased. A ton of food was eaten though. I'm also 270Lbs soooo not so little hehe.

Three of us had 100 Pacificos on our tab a couple years back. It was a fine day at a beach-side cantina in Puerto Vallarda. Not sure how many we each had. We stopped every mariachi band that came by and made them play for us and have a beer or two.

At the absolute peak of my partying in college, I took part in a 30-pack challenge. I want to say I finished in about 5 hours. After that I went home, took a quick power nap and then was back at the party.

If I had to guess, I'd say I had another 12 or so over the course of the rest of the day/evening.

So I guess if I had to give a total, I'd say 42 Busch Lights. I'm 6'5, and that was back when I was 180 lbs.

My friends and I tried this again last year. Took me 10 hours, but I got it done.

Yea, during college I did the 30 pack challenge on several occasions. My buddy and I killed a handle of beam in a few hours one time as well.

It seems like since I've been brewing, I don't drink much anymore. If I get a 6 or 12 of commercial beer, it'll be in the fridge a month. Last night I dumped a bud light so I could spit in the bottle. But usually, a BMC beer will get cracked, a few sips removed, and it'll sit until its warm and not drinkable.

Back